Saturday, August 10, 2013

Ten on Ten :: August 2013

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!

Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!

Started my Saturday morning with a 6-mile walk with Christian and his dogs.


I guess if I have to sit in horrible traffic, this is the view to have.

Barely made it to Pure Barre in time to life, tone, burn.

Spinach and fresh fruit salad with chicken for a girl's lunch at Noodles.


Every day should be a Target day.

 Avocado skins from my guacamole.

A little reminder that today is a happy day!

Let the 4th Annual Salsa Party begin!

It's definitely five o'clock somewhere.  (Margarita station.)

My guacamole submission (Hanamole) ended up taking first prize out of five guacamoles!

ten on ten button

1 comment: