Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ten on Ten :: July 2013

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!

Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!

This month begins my FOURTH year doing Ten on Ten.

 A slow day at work means I can catch up in Westeros.

Enjoying a picnic lunch outside, before it got too hot.

Saying goodbye to Bagheera before returning to work.

Too much of my work is done on these mini cassette tapes from the 1990's.

Having a surprisingly good hair day for my "bangs".  Disclaimer: I don't actually have bangs, just front hair.

Wearing a favorite dress as a blouse to work today.  This must be my 10th skirt because I wore it July 10, 2012 and June 10, 2013!

Walking to boot camp with my fitness inspiration, Rachel.

Another Wednesday night boot camp leaving me tired and sore.

Second night in a row eating caprese salad on bread, with a side of chicken breast.

Squeezing in a quick walk during sunset to add toward my goal of #50MilesInJuly.

ten on ten button

1 comment:

  1. Full day. Amazing you got it all in, and posted. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete