Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Skinny No Bake Peanut Butter Pie


I've made this pie three times now, first for my nephew's sixteenth birthday dinner, then for my sister's friend after giving birth to her second baby, and most recently for the Game of Thrones finale.

It's easy, fast, and lite.  The perfect summer dessert!  I'm not a big fan of peanut butter, but I love this!  Also, I only remembered to put in the confectioner's sugar the first time.  I tried to make it from memory the second time and simply didn't have any the second time.  Whoops.  It didn't make as much, but it was just as good.  (And probably fewer calories.)

Skinny Peanut Butter Pie:
  • 5 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 1/3 cup peanut butter
  • 8 oz fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • reduced fat graham cracker pie crusts
  • 3 tbsp Hershey's chocolate syrup

Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together in a medium bowl. Mix in peanut butter and beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into graham cracker pie shell, cover, and refrigerate until firm, at least 2-3 hours. Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
Recipe from Katie at My Keep Calm & Carry On

 Christian drew a chocolate Iron Throne on the pie from Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. oh yum! peanut butter pies are my favorite things to make.. and eat! and they are so so simple! your pie looks lovely!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete