Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Ten on Ten :: August 2016

I've been trying to be better about what I eat and one of the things that includes is trading my (iced) soy chai from Starbucks for English Breakfast tea with a splash of almond milk. Probably saves a few dollars too. 

Had to go to the bank, so I decided to walk since it's so close and I have the best view in the world.

Another thing I've been trying to be better at is snacking! Last week I packaged a bunch of healthy snacks into baggies of one serving size each. I've also been loving this rxbars. The coconut chocolate is my favorite. (So far!) 

No class for me today. Just observing.

Working on some exciting things for the studio, including launching our campus ambassador program 2.0! 

So remember that eating plan? Yeah, then this happened. I mean, at least it's a salad and small fries (that Sam and I split), right?

 Okay, then this happened. But at least it was a mini cup, right?

 When there's nothing left to photograph, just photograph the cat.

Writing down some prayers and some dreams. 

Sam and I went to Target earlier in the evening (between Chick-Fil-A and TCBY) and I picked this up since it's marked down at Target and I've been rereading my original copy for the umpteenth time. I just cannot get over the illustrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment