Monday, August 10, 2015

Ten on Ten :: August 2015

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!

Starting the week doing Paddleboard Yoga isn't a bad thing at all. It was a beautiful morning at Boulder Res.  

Lemon Ricotta pancakes with a side of bacon. Successful first time at Tangerine in North Boulder! 

 Attempting to get a few things done at my messy desk. Hurley had some other plans.

 Now that I wear barre clothes five days a week, I especially like to dress up outside of work. I don't have too much longer in summer dresses!
{Dress}

Meeting some amazing friends at my favorite spot.

 Handlebar cider and sunshine. What could be better? (Too bad I forgot to get a snap of my delicious pizza.)

Had to make a pit-stop for an exchange. (Left with a few other things too...)

 After I got home, I realized that two of the tees I bought were the EXACT same colors as two tunics I bought from Nordstrom last week.
{Tunics | Tee}

A day without Jimmy Fallon is a day wasted. Loved hearing Ice Cube talk about Straight Outta Compton (from Wednesday's episode). Can't wait to see the movie!

 My FitBit thinks I had a pretty lazy day since I didn't wear it during Paddleboard Yoga, but I did have a pretty lazy day after that anyway. I actually got to 4,333 since I realized I had to go to the store for lunch tomorrow after I had already gotten ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment