Thursday, December 10, 2015

Ten on Ten :: December 2015

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!

Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!
It's a rare 10th when I don't have to work, but I took the day off to attend my sister's pinning. She's about to graduate from Regis as a Registered Nurse!

We had a great view of the actual pinning, but we were too far away to get good pictures, so I made Travis reenact it afterward.

This is my family and we don't wear sunglasses.

It was my first time on campus at Regis. I love that every college campus has a quad. I can only imagine how beautiful it looks with fall leaves or snow.

After the pinning, the whole family went to lunch at School House in Arvada. It's a whiskey bar with an elementary school theme and it was awesome.

Out of the blue, my dad threw down a $1 bill in front of me. The week that Alabama played LSU, we bet on who would win the Heisman. My dad picked Fournette and I picked the field. I told him if he didn't play well against Bama he wouldn't win and I was right.

Nothing has ever made me feel more like a 1950's housewife than baking in a dress, and apron and heel(ed boot)s.

My fourth annual melting snowman cookies! I'm so glad I added the carrot nose last year and again this year.

It was the last Merge of 2015 and we celebrated with a tacky sweater dance party. I got mine off Tipsy Elves. It's from the new movie The Night Before. (Tipsy Elves, by the way, has top notch customer service and you should shop there.)

 I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to top the Instagram caption for this photo: Bros before HO HO HO's!

And that's a wrap on another year of Ten on Ten! I'm impressed that I didn't do my usual 10th things like get Starbucks or do laundry. This one might be my favorite of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment