Thursday, December 17, 2015

#HannahDoes2015 {Week 49 & Week 50}

Day 337 // Set up my annual hot chocolate bar and added little mitten shakers full of nutmeg and cinnamon!
{Reindeer | Mitten Shakers}

Day 338 // Staff pajama party with my favorites!
{My Pajamas}

Day 339 // Denver Parade of Lights with the sister.

Day 340 // It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! (Seriously obsessed with my mantel!)
{Birds | Stockings}

Day 341 // Monday morning after our staff party means it's time to change the white board in the office. I don't know if I'm ready to erase this though!

Day 342 // Why don't you try working with a cat on your lap?

Day 343 // Another day. Another picture of Hurley.

Day 344 // Rachel got pinned and is becoming a Registered Nurse!
{My Dress}

Day 345 // Some festive eggnog is a great way to end the week if you ask me.
{Gingerbread House | Mug}

Day 346 // This one always cheers me up.
{My Sweater | My Blazer}

Day 347 // This photo was taken before kickoff of the Denver-Oakland game. I felt like I got a kick to the head by the Broncos at the end.

Day 348 // Celebrating five years of Pure Barre Boulder with my two awesome bosses!

Day 349 // Presents are under the tree!

Day 350 // Snowy mountains and a snowy Christmas forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment