Wednesday, June 01, 2016

June 2016 Goals


May:

{Spiritual} Break down my Bible study more. Nope. I wasn't even as on top of it this month as I have been. I partially blame my trip to England and everything I had to do to prepare for it.

{Financial} Don't use my credit card at all for 31 daysI think I only used it twice, but one of them was for quite a large purchase.

{Social} Meet with people outside of Merge at least once a week during the hiatus. Kind of, yes. But not in a way I originally intended, so no.

{Mental} Practice typography and learn new fonts. Yes!
  
{Physical} Go to kickboxing at least five times. Not even once. I ALMOST went last night, but I have a horrible cramp in my calf so I didn't want to push it.

{Personal} Don't weigh myself for a full month. I actually did it.

{Professional} Be diligent about completing the daily tasks list every day. This was a crazy month at the studio, so there were a couple of days when I didn't finish everything because of meetings, but compared to how I used to be, it's been much better.


June:

{Spiritual} Start my new prayer journal. I finished my prayer journal on May 31st (I started on March 1, 2015), so I got a new journal to use. I want to change a few things about it, so I'm excited to start a whole new book!

{Financial} Change my IRA account. Upon closer examination, I'm probably not making most of my options in regards to savings. I need to restructure my IRA account to better benefit me.

{Social} Try to adjust my attitude about some things that are bothering me in my social circleWithout going into too much detail, there have been quite a few things that have been bugging me lately. Quite honestly, it makes me not want to be social and hang out with my friends. That's definitely not a path I want to continue down.

{Mental} Read before bed instead of watch NetflixI should have started doing this after I got home from England and was already in the habit of not falling asleep with Netflix playing (albeit on a black screen) six inches from my face.

{Physical} Go to kickboxing at least once a weekI already paid for a ton of classes, I need to use them.

{Personal} Spend less time on social media. This is going to be tough. It's also going to be tough to measure this. I have a tendency to scroll through Instagram every chance I get. I've been spending more and more time on Snapchat, and even more time on Facebook lately. I deleted Twitter from my phone and rarely post, but I definitely need to cut back on the other three.

{Professional} Start reviewing the front desk girlsThis has been in the back of my mind for a few months now, so it's probably time to start. I need to check in with everyone and make sure everyone is on the same page.

No comments:

Post a Comment