Thursday, March 10, 2016

Ten on Ten :: March 2016

I should have snapped a picture of the sunrise on Longs Peak. It's been pink almost every morning this week. 

Starting the morning with some quiet and tea. 

My new favorite breakfast: Oatmeal with flax seeds from Trader Joe's, almond milk, chia seeds, a dash of cinnamon, and a scoop of Trader Joe's almond butter. So delicious!

Killing it on day ten of our March Madness challenge. I'm on class number eight. 

This question cracks me up. I haven't rented a movie in years.

We got a Joah Brown shipment into the studio and while this tee doesn't look like much, it's amazing. So soft. So comfortable. So flattering. 

It's been a while since I've had Chick-Fil-A for lunch. Delicious, as always. 

Everyone said I looked "so professional" at Merge tonight. It's been a while since I wore a blazer, so why not? I also went with an all-black monochromatic look. 

I spent the evening at church for Merge. I forgot to snap a picture during, but I had a moment to myself in the lobby after collecting trash afterward. 

My daily reading was Matthew 23. (And Leviticus, but that's not as exciting as Matthew.)

ten on ten button

No comments:

Post a Comment