Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ten on Ten :: March 2015

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!

 I'm 13 days into my 28-day teatox and feeling good!

After completing the 22-day Basic Training workbook, I'm working on a financial devotional before my small group starts K2.

What a beautiful March day!

Left over Valentine's Day chocolate made for a good afternoon pick-me-up.

This 5-year journal has been the best purchase of 2015. I've done 41 days and I'm loving it!

Please note that at 3:00 this afternoon, I had the A/C almost on full-blast.

 Headed to work at Pure Barre.

Sure it's great that the days are longer, and I love me a good Colorado sunset, but the sun blinds me for 75% of my shift at Pure Barre now.

Headed out to get drinks with a friend.

 This month my goal was to start a prayer journal and I've ended the last ten days writing down something I'm thankful for, something I'm asking for, and someone I'm praying for.

No comments:

Post a Comment