Wednesday, March 02, 2016

March 2016 Goals


February:

{Spiritual} Focus on how my works represent my faith. I'm not sure that I accomplished that. I still need to work on this.

{Financial} Start fundraising for my mission trip to England. Yet another fail. I have my letter ready to go, I just need to collect addresses and get it sent out. If you would like to contribute, you can here. (Although there's a 5% fee for online donations.)

{Social} Meet with at least four people outside of Merge. I know I met with at least one. But I think that was it.

{Mental} Stop watching Netflix to fall asleep. Nope. I didn't even really try on this one.
  
{Physical} Take at least 8 Pure Barre classes and 5 Platform classes. Well, I took 9 Pure Barre classes and 2 Platform classes. Fail.

{Personal} Spend less than half of what I spent eating out in January. I didn't spend half, but I spent less. At least less is better.

{Professional} 
Get into a better routine of cleaning. Finally! A victory! I did get better about doing the closing cleaning before I leave for the day. Yay! I need to keep that up.

March:


{Spiritual} Be more intentional about prayerI started my prayer journal on March 1, 2015. I've kept up with it for 366 days, but today I had to play catch up to complete the entries since February 24th. I need to be more intentional about setting time aside to talk to God.

{Financial} Raise at least 50% of the cost of my England tripThis means sending out letters this week and praying for the best. But in just a couple of weeks, I'm only two months away.

{Social} Spend one night a week out with friends. That's weird. I used to have to schedule time to be at home, but I just haven't been feeling all that social in the last few months. (Okay, fine, I'm addicted to Pretty Little Liars and can't stop watching to catch up!) I just need to get out and hang out with people.

{Mental} Read a bookYikes, it's been a while.
  
{Physical} Complete the 21 classes in 31 days challenge at Pure Barre Boulder. As luck would have it, I'm scheduled to work 23 days. No excuses!

{Personal} Don't drink alcoholI don't drink a lot, but cutting out what alcohol I do drink will help me feel like I'm getting a hold of my caloric intake.


{Professional} 
Get back to my bubbly selfOften, I become stressed or overwhelmed at work, but I'm also the face of the studio when I'm sitting at the front desk and I need to get back to putting clients first.

No comments:

Post a Comment