Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ten on Ten :: November 2010

I'm back with Ten on Ten for November!  Finally I didn't have to work on the 10th of the month.  But my day was pretty boring, as you're about to see...

11:00AM - Fixing my rear-view mirror decorations after Rachel borrowed my car.

12:00PM - The proper arrangement for my CDs...

1:00PM - Picking up my copy of Toy Story 3 from work.  Thank you, Mr. Isner!

2:00PM - Beginning my laundry.  This is only half.

3:00PM - Snack time!  I settled on a frozen pizza.

4:00PM - Watching The Office and folding laundry.

5:00PM - My pin collection is expanding with my Vinylmation pin, Jack Sparrow Mickey, & lifeguard Mickey.

6:00PM - Clean clothes & my new lifeguard shirt.

7:00PM - It's scarf season lately, even in Florida.

8:00PM - My cell phone has (obviously) been the portal to much lifeguard chaos in the last two days including many drowning children and many live audits.

Someday I'll have an interesting 10th to document.  I'm just glad I got back in the game after missing it in October!

3 comments:

  1. I have a big ole "floor" of laundry to tackle too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that life saver shirt! and whoa! you have a lot of scarves! :) nice ten on ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's only a third of my scarf collection!

    ReplyDelete