Friday, November 26, 2010

Fantasmic

Last Tuesday, Brett and I went to Disney's Hollywood Studios to see Fantasmic.  He's seen it once before, but this was my first time ever seeing it.  I've heard fantastic (ha...ha) things about the show, so I always recommend it to guests.  Now I can actually say from experience that it's the best show at Disney!  Better than any of the stage shows.  Better than Wishes at Magic Kingdom.  Better than IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot.  It's incredible!


Every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 6:30PM and 8:00PM at the Fantasmic theater, they put on this amazing show.  If you plan on visiting Disney World anytime soon, plan your day at Hollywood Studios one of those days so you can see this show.  The line to get in is ridiculously long before the show starts, but the theater seats thousands of people and has standing room for a few hundred as well.  Brett and I were at the end of the line (literally around the corner from Sunset Blvd) and we still sat in like the fifth row.

My camera wasn't cooperating very well, so here are some pictures that I found on Google.



Journey into Mickey's dream with the light show, fireworks, and water effects to battle all the Disney villains soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment