Sunday, April 10, 2016

Ten on Ten :: April 2016

Açai smoothie on the way to the gym.

Being a visitor this morning for a HIIT class. It kicked my butt. 

Ebony & Ivory Nikes. 

We earned some brunch. We had to play Hanabi while we waited for our table.

Admittedly, it looked better in color and even tasted better than it looked. Spinach and mushroom omelette topped with goat cheese and arugula with bacon and potatoes from Early Bird in Broomfield.

I started Deuteronomy yesterday in my She Reads Truth Plan. I'm 27% of the way through the Bible now!

The season six premier of Game of Thrones is now just two weeks away. I'm rewatching the series right now (on season two) and planning my viewing party! 

I've been wanting to put something on this chalkboard for months and months. A couple of weeks ago at Merge we focused on this particular passage and I told my breakout group that my one small step would be putting it on my empty chalkboard. Mission: Accomplished. (Just trying to tell myself that the point is that it's NOT perfect.)

I walked about 2 miles to get to 10,000 steps. I was about 50 short when I got home, but luckily making dinner capped me off and I finished the day with over 11,000.

Finished the day with steak, asparagus, and a sweet potato for dinner and Room for show. It's the second time I've seen it, but it was still just as powerful as the first time. Jacob Tremblay is incredible and Brie Larson earned her Oscar!

ten on ten button

No comments:

Post a Comment