Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Ten on Ten :: November 2015

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!

Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!

Love watching the colors of the sunrise on the flatirons every morning.

Trying to figure out just how early our early birds are.

I'm 11 months into my 5-Year Journal and still going strong. Who would have thunk it?

This is happening.

I can't seem to stop buying candles. Or lighting them when I get home and just want to relax.

No one likes you, orange fruit snacks. (Everyone likes you, houndstooth shoes.)

It was my last day picking up these kiddos from school for a while. I was surprised when all three told me they were sad!

 These crunch leaves will be buried under snow tomorrow.

After I was done babysitting, I went to dinner and then ice cream with a friend and got too caught up in real life to remember to take two more pictures. (Which maybe isn't a bad thing!) So I'm actually doing an Eight on Ten this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment