Saturday, October 10, 2015

Ten on Ten :: October 2015

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!

Kicking off Saturday morning with some four year olds playing soccer.

Not quite, but definitely not the worst Starbucks name I've gotten.

Decided to wear my new sweater out in the morning, but it was way too hot for fall clothes.

 The kiddos wanted to meet my foster kittens. I have four right now.

My cousin was able to get four tickets to hear Bernie Sanders speak at CU.

It's the first time I've ever heard a politician speak, but it was a pretty cool experience. If only it hadn't been about 90 degrees.

I got a sneak peek of my head shots for Pure Barre.

I had to go take pictures of my little sister before homecoming so with everyone busting out their fun, fancy, festive shoes, I decided to as well.

 Sam's last homecoming. (Or as the kids call it these days, HOCO.)


I ended the day at church, followed by Mexican food with a bunch of friends and beers with a bunch of guys. Pretty good day, if I say so myself.

ten on ten button

No comments:

Post a Comment