Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Ten on Ten :: February 2015

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!

A friend told me about this app Sleep Cycle. It's been pretty cool to track my sleep each night.

Since I woke up about 30 minutes before my alarm, I decided to get a jump start on my Tuesday ritual of watching The Bachelor from the night before. (I think this was my favorite episode in recent memory!)

The top knot has replaced the braid as my go-to IDGAF hairstyle.

A work errand took me past Einstein's, so I stopped for breakfast. I'm all about that uncooked salmon.

My favorite part of the job: notarizing!

I was kind of cranky today, so on my lunch break, I decided to diffuse some Joy and Peace & Calming (along with Lavender because I don't love the smell of Joy) and it definitely changed my mood. If you have any questions about essential oils or would like to try something, shoot me an email: hannahhereblog@gmail.com

Yesterday, I went into Target for a few things (not one of them being a dress) and came out with this adorable green dress with a back cutout. I love it, but I did feel kind of Christmasy.

Because where else would I spend my evenings?

Tomorrow is the first night of my new small group and we're going through the Basic Training workbook from church, based on the series we just wrapped up.

 You can't beat this view. (Although about 30 minutes earlier, the sun was blinding me so badly that I was literally hiding behind the computer monitor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment