Thursday, July 10, 2014

Ten on Ten :: July 2014

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!

I'm almost done with my 28 day teatox. (I took 3 days off for a juice cleanse. I'll blog about it next week!)


I've been looking for the perfect H necklace. I found one on Etsy that came in the mail yesterday.


It's not a Ten on Ten without cats, right? I've been worried about his brother Brooks all day because he was throwing up clear liquid this morning. It freaked me out, but he seems to be okay now.

I guess it's been over a year since I made a "mix tape", but I made one today.

Usually I have green smoothies for breakfast. I had one for lunch today instead.

The drive to Golden is not bad at all. Not bad at all.

Margaritas before the show!

We went to see Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me! at Red Rocks tonight. Unfortunately, they didn't let me take my "camera with a detachable lens" into the amphitheater, so we had to take it back to the car. If you know Red Rocks, you know that's bad news. 


Red Rocks is one of the most beautiful places in Colorado and it was made sweeter by the full moon!


This is a PSA. Don't read this book. Don't buy this book. I have really enjoyed Emily Giffin's first six novels, but this one was horrible. The characters were flat, the core relationship was creepy, and the football talk was too much. I love college football and it was too much for me. But it was also really obvious to me that Giffin doesn't actually know much about college football. It was just bad all around. I can't believe I finished it.

3 comments:

  1. such a cute set - I love the new necklace especially! thank you so much for always finding the beauty in the ordinary with me it's a huge gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me," as in the NPR gameshow? Love that radio program!

    ReplyDelete