Thursday, July 03, 2014

Brooks, Dempsey, & Jones

If you follow me on Instagram, you may notice my frequent kitten pictures. I just wanted to take a second to introduce my latest litter of foster kittens that I brought home on June 25th.


Meet Jones, Brooks, and Dempsey. I was a little bummed that Dempsey wears an orange collar instead of white. It would have been perfect for the USA theme. I left it up to social media to name these three boys: Drogon, Rhaegal, and Viserion after Daenerys' dragons in Game of Thrones, or Brooks, Dempsey, and Jones after the three scorers for Team USA in the World Cup. Clearly we went with the World Cup stars.


Jones is the smallest and was the most stand-offish at first. He would hiss at me and get scared at everything. It only took him about 24 hours to come around and now he's as sweet as can be. When my friend Chelsea came to see them, she instantly fell in love and wants to adopt him!


Dempsey has certainly earned his name as the "team captain". From the get-go, he was the most vocal and the most adventurous. When his brothers were unsure about what was happening, he would walk right up to me to see what was going on. He's also always the first one to the food.


While his brothers have been like two peas in a pod, Brooks has been a little more independent. He's very sweet, but he'll often just lie down by himself, away from his brothers. He's the biggest and eats enough to stay that way, but he sure does sleep a lot!


See! Dempsey and Jones...two peas!

No comments:

Post a Comment