Friday, February 10, 2012

Ten on Ten :: February 2012

I'm off to a good start for 2012 since now I'm 2 for 2!  Today was the first of many Fridays I'll have off, so it was basically a to-do list day.  I started the day with a very long list and now it's down a little bit, but I got some big stuff done.  I was a little slow on starting Ten on Ten this morning (as you can see, I started at noon) and then I forgot to take my camera on my 11:00 lunch date.  My friend Nicole and I went for delicious (and beautiful) sushi.  Bummer.











As you can surely see, I have a bit of a black, white, and red theme going on my room and bathroom.  Although the walls in my room are blue!  More about that Monkey Man tomorrow...

You might be able to guess that I spent the evening with kids!  I did my first-ever overnight babysitting job, hence why I'm a teeny bit late on posting.  Hope you all enjoyed your 10th!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the red bathroom and those dresses!! I have been wanting to get that book for my kiddos, i am a huge fan of her blog :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always tend to "forget" my camera when I'm out with other people or at church. I guess I haven't gotten up the courage to take photos and then have to explain why I'm taking them! You probably really forgot your camera, but it made me think of "forgetting" mine. :) Great pajama toes photo!

    ReplyDelete