Thursday, August 11, 2011

Connor & Murphy MacManus

You've seen Boondock Saints, right?  So then you know who Connor and Murphy MacManus are.

Shane (Connor)

In case you need some refreshing, they're furry, mostly black, four months old, and kittens who live in my bathroom.  Okay, okay, their names aren't actually Connor and Murphy, but Sean and Shane.  The worst cat names ever!

Sean (Murphy)

They're the oldest kittens we've ever fostered.  They actually were on the adoption floor already, but developed a case of the sneezes.  The ladies in the foster care department figured they were a little stressed out about being in the kennel, so we're keeping them until the sneezes clear up.

Shane (Connor)

Shane (AKA Connor) has white toes and a white chest.  He's very lovely, and often curls up in my arms while I'm on my bed.  He has a lot of energy, like his brother, and loves to wrestle with Sean.

Sean (Murphy)

Sean (AKA Murphy) has a very small white spot on his chest, but is pure black other than that.  He also loves to wrestle and chase Shane around.  His favorite spot to relax is on top of my head if I'm leaning against a pillow.

Shane (Connor)

They're a pretty crazy pair, but they're very affectionate and sweet as well.  It's just a little hard to keep up when they're running literally all over the place.  In fact, on Sunday night, while the family was eating dinner on the patio, they spotted one of the two of them half way up the screen on my window.  Yes, he had began to ascend my screen!  Brave.

Sean (Murphy)

They probably won't be with us for very much longer.  In fact, I haven't heard them sneeze in about 24 hours.  They're really fun, but a little crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment