Thursday, May 05, 2011

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Welcome to Hogsmeade Village.

Rooftops in Hogsmeade

The Hogwarts Express

Honeydukes

Outside the Three Broomsticks

Butterbeer cart, serving cold & frozen butterbeer, iced pumpkin juice, & other boring drinks

Enjoying my magical beverages

Sharing my magical beverages

Outside Honeydukes

Gringotts had ATMs throughout Hogsmeade.

A wand

Inside Owl Post

The Monster Book of Monsters.

The Triwizard Cup wasn't a portkey.

Brett tried on Slytherin's school robes.

Quidditch

Broomsticks

Ollivander's wand shop

Harry Potter & Hedwig snow man

Hogwarts Castle

The Mirror of Erised (What do you see?)

House points for Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, and Hufflepuff

The entrance to Dumbledore's Study

The corridors in Hogwarts

Dumbledore's study

Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom

Hogwarts & Hogsmeade

Cauldron Cakes at Honeydukes

U-No-Poo from Fred & George Weasley

I had a wonderful post written up about my love of Harry Potter and my trip to Universal Studios.  However, Blogger got the best of me and deleted 90% of it and I knew it couldn't be rewritten.  Instead, I'm just leaving you with a plethora of photos from my amazing trip.

I absolutely loved the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  The butterbeer and pumpkin juice were delicious.  I even bought Sherbet Lemons, Dumbledore's favorite candy.  For lunch, we ate at the Three Broomsticks.  I had fish and chips, so very British.


No comments:

Post a Comment