Monday, April 12, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Well, it's been a few days since I posted anything. I'm still alive!! I've just had nothing of interest to say. And I guess I still don't. But I did make my semi-famous chocolate chip cookies with semi-sweet chocolate chips. If you've had the opportunity to taste them, apparently you're lucky. I'm not the biggest fan, which is good because then I don't down the whole batch myself and can share them with the world. Then again, I'm picky about cookies. But if it keeps the regulars coming back for more, why not?

  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup butter
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 package chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 375°F. Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a small bowl. In a larger bowl, mix together the sugar, brown, sugar and butter. Blend until creamy. Add the vanilla and eggs, one egg at a time. Blend until creamy. Mix in the dry ingredients gradually. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop rounded tablespoon onto greased baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes, then move to cooling rack to completely cool. 


Of course, I have some secret tricks up my sleeve, which make them better than your run of the mill chocolate chip cookies. But those secrets shall die with me! Let me know if you ever want to have some. 90% of the time, I would love nothing more than to make them for others!

No comments:

Post a Comment