Friday, July 10, 2015

Ten on Ten :: July 2015

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!
 
It's been five years since I've started participating in Ten on Ten. Wow!

Good morning!

Between "Pay No Mind" and "The City", Madeon has been my jam lately!

It's my fourth day at my new job! I just started managing Pure Barre Boulder full time this week!

It's been cloudy all week, so it was nice to finally see blue skies and these beauties.

This face was the first thing I saw when I walked in the door. Unfortunately they're getting big now, so they'll have their surgery and go onto the adoption floor next week.

A very late, but kind of fancy lunch.

This is how I dress for work now. Also, my second tattoo was finally on display today. I didn't think it was possible to love it more than my first, but I do.

Making cupcakes for a family BBQ because my brother comes home on leave tomorrow! (I accidentally bought the jumbo liners, but they worked perfectly!)

I saw Magic Mike XXL with a friend. I won't lie, I also saw it yesterday. And I loved it both times.

My little reading nook is coming along nicely!
 
ten on ten button
 

No comments:

Post a Comment