Saturday, May 10, 2014

Ten on Ten :: May 2014

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!

 It was a beautiful day on Main Street. (Apparently it's going to snow tomorrow?)

 I had to babysit in the morning, so while Brother did karate, Sister and I got donuts. Don't worry, we got one for Brother, too!

 I also stopped in a new bakery just to look around and they gave me a macaron on the house! It's a peach bellini--champagne cookie and a peach filling.

 To celebrate Mother's Day, we took Mom out for high tea and we all picked out hats from their dress up closet.

 Everything was great and very cute!

 On the way home, we stopped for a round of mimosas.

 This is his favorite spot. It doesn't help that he really needs a bath (tomorrow!), but he did start purring and that's just too cute.

Salsa Saturday, is that a thing? Had a wonderful dinner with a Pure Barre friend, and even sneaked into happy hour by five minutes!

I love Pearl Street, especially in the spring!

It's not Mother's Day without flowers and my mom and I always give each other Alstromerias. (Fun Fact: It's also what my tattoo is!) So I stopped by Boulder's new Trader Joe's for the very first time!

2 comments: