Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ten on Ten :: October 2012

Ten on Ten: Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us!

Adding up some blog statistics.

Our brick outside the high school football stadium.

Editing pictures for 30 for 30.  (And watching The League on Netflix.)

Knocking off my to-do list at work.

Left over birthday cake is a great afternoon snack.

Sometimes the mail man brings me presents.

Last time I wore this shirt to the gym, someone thought I was in the army.


Embracing fall for the evening.

Trivia with the family.

Winning, just not tonight.

Can you believe this is my first-ever October Ten on Ten??  Somehow I missed 2010 and 2011.  Whatever my excuses were, they are not acceptable!  (Although I'm sure they were "work".)  I started late today since we always play trivia on Wednesday nights and I wanted to include that.  Plus, it's basically the same old thing going from 8:00 to 5:00 on a typical day at the office.

{Link up here.}

No comments:

Post a Comment