Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ten on Ten :: July 2011

It's been exactly one year since my first Ten on Ten.  I missed October 2010 and December 2010, so this is only my eleventh appearance, not thirteenth.  Boo!  I'm disappointed I forgot those two months now.











Obviously this is Ten on Ten Harry Potter edition.  With the movie coming out in less than a week, my weekend pretty much revolved around marathoning the movies (I'm almost done with the fifth one, as I type) and preparing for this magnificent feast.  This is only a sneak peak at our Harry Potter extravaganza.  Check back later this week to see pictures, recipes, and more!

5 comments:

  1. WOW - you aren't messing around with the HP stuff! It looks like an amazing feast ;D I am hoping to finally get on the band wagon and start reading the book.... only a few years behind, right?!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an awesome party!!! Love all the close ups of the invites, food and decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo Harry Potter! What a fun muggle party! I'm taking my oldest two to see it tomorrow, we are so excited. Fun set!

    ReplyDelete