Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ten on Ten :: July 2010

Ten on Ten: Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us!

I decided to join in the Ten on Ten fun this month.  As today is July 10, 2010, here are my photos.  I was up two hours earlier than I started and am just exhausted from today.











As you can see, I spent most of my day on campus at CU helping out with the Summer Sampler program going on today.  I just love CU's campus.  It's gorgeous.  After that, I headed to my cousin Amy's bridal shower.  Congratulations to Amy and Aaron who tie the knot next month!  Of course, seeing two flower arrangements with alstroemerias today, I had to take a picture.  It is, after all, my tattoo.

Join in next month!

10 comments:

  1. great photos. That one of the squirrel has me crackin' up. He looks like he's say "oh hai". lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! He scrabbled right up to me and sat there for a while. I had to get a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog:! It was so nice of you! And Amazing pictures! Especially the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I LOVE this set. It makes me miss Boulder so much! I love our campus :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the most beautiful campus in the country! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the squirrel picture. it looks like he's in the midst of a conversation! haha. :) great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Ten!

    Lots of fun in those images...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Hannah for all your sweet comments! That squirrel looks scary! Too close for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too close for me too! He was right up in my business eating my Cheez-Its!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT SHOTS! I love the squirrel one.

    ReplyDelete