Thursday, December 11, 2014

Ten on Ten :: December 2014

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!

I woke up this morning to discover that my picture of the day yesterday has been spreading like wild fire through the Pure Barre world, but I was super bummed to also discover that I wasn't getting credit. :(

You have no idea how hard it is to put lights on an oddly shaped tree without any help.

I've been tasked with putting up the Christmas decorations this year, so I've been getting things out slowly but surely. As always, my mom's collection of Santas is my favorite.

I'm making cookies for a tacky sweater party at church tomorrow. I can't wait to reveal my sweater! (And the cookies!)

Today's outfit of the day. Pretty simple.

I had get some mallows today and I made the mistake of going to Target, so naturally I walked out with three winter candles and some ribbon. Worth it.

Pure Barre Boulder is celebrating their fourth anniversary this week and tonight was Wine Down Wednesday!

 I went to Zoo Lights at the Denver Zoo with some friends and it was so awesome. I had never been before.

There were a few animals in their indoor habitats and we had a lot of fun watching the giraffes for a while.

 I came home to finish setting up (and to enjoy) my hot chocolate bar.

ten on ten button

1 comment:

  1. Oooh how are those candles from Target?! I haven't bought any of those... yet haha. I'm sorry about your photo... it's sad that we're to the point of having to watermark everything :-\

    ReplyDelete