Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ten on Ten :: February 2013

Ten on Ten: Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us!

 Still in bed and it's the afternoon.  Oh, Sunday.

 The countdown to Valentine's Day is on, my friends.

These three products are seriously saving my hair.

 Frozen yogurt is the best, especially when you're being this unhealthy.

 It was supposed to snow today, but the weather man lied!

 Having a good hair day (without anyone to see) and wearing my mustache necklace.

Dinner from my favorite place.


Actually watching the Grammys this year, because what else would I do on Sunday night?

 Watching the Grammys by the fire.

 And the token cat picture to close out this lazy Sunday.

Third time in a row I've used Instagram for my Ten on Ten.  Now that I have a smart phone, it's just so much easier to use that camera instead of my regular camera!

{Link up here.} 


Don't forget you can now like Hannah, Here! on Facebook (here).
Follow me on Instagram @HannahLarson42.

1 comment: