Friday, May 11, 2012

Ten on Ten :: May 2012

Ten on Ten: Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us! 

Since the 10th was also a Thursday, I'm posting my Ten on Ten a day late this month.  It's also my first Ten on Ten without Picnik.  I need to get another way to edit photos STAT.

9:00 - While You Were Out

10:00 - Ring, Ring

11:00 - Office Dance Party

12:00 - Wisconsin Mac & Cheese

1:00 - Fill 'er Up

2:00 Reduce, Recycle, Reuse

3:00 - Butter Bagel

4:00 - Leftover Cupcakes for Sale

Okay, this is crazy.  I'm not sure how this happened, but after 4:00, I forgot to take the last two pictures.  I thought about making some up--staging it, if you will--but I wasn't even doing anything interesting.  I talked to Rachel for about 30 minutes before eating dinner and watching Stepmom on ABC Family.  I can't believe this!  For the first time in almost two years, I forgot to finish.  Silly, me.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to finish!!! WHAT? haha! Just teasing! And, I am so mad at you for posting the pic of Noodles & Co. We don't have that here & I LOOOOVE that place!!! They opened up in Boulder my junior year & I was addicted. YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Noodles! I took a Californian there for the first time yesterday!! I hated not having them when I was in Florida.

    ReplyDelete