Friday, September 09, 2011

Leif & Twig

I haven't posted anything recently, including cute kitten pictures, so I figured I would bombard you with some...

Their first time on my bed.

Finding their spots.

Twiggy!

She doesn't know how to get down!

Getting cozy.

They are just too cute. I can't get over it!

Leif!

Leif again.

I find them here every day.

Their first trip to the great outdoors.

Twig liked the leaves a lot more than Leif, which is ironic.

They're doing so well after just a few weeks.  I let them stay in my room during the day, but I usually leave my door open after lunch so they can have the whole house.  They have come such a long way since they've been here.  Shy little Twig now crawls all over us begging to be scratched.  They are just both so sweet.

Last night I decided to let them sleep in my room for the first time.  That didn't work out so well.  I got home and went straight to bed, so they hadn't settled in with me there yet.  They were crawling all over me.  I started to fall asleep on my stomach and Twig curled up right on my neck, constantly tickling me.  It worked out for a few hours, but when they woke me up in the middle of the night, I had no mercy and put them back in the bathroom.  If I remember correctly, they were both trying to sleep on my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment